Currently, I am a PostDoc at the Department for Statistics and Operations Research, Faculty of Business, Economics and Statistics at the University of Vienna. There, I am part of the project Network Optimization in Bioinformatics and Systems Biology.
My research interests include:
- Theoretical and Computational Aspects of Mixed Integer (Non-)Linear Programming
- Decomposition Methods for Mixed Integer (Non-)Linear Programming
- Bilevel Programming
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Bi-and Multi-Objective Optimization
- Robust and Stochastic Optimization
- Areas of Application: Network Design, Telecommunications, Systems Biology, ...
To download problem instances, program codes, results, etc., associated with papers I was involved in, please click here